At Limité, we are using the American sizes.
We can offer you several ways to determine your ring size before buying any item from our site.
1. Convert from circumference to the American size:
- Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
- Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
- Look up for your ring size using our International ring size converter.
2. Convert from British/French/German/Japanese/ Circumference/
Diameter to the American size:
Insert your ring size to the right column, using our International ring size converter and determine your American ring size.
3. Calculate your ring size with one of those formulas:
Diameter = (British Size x .4) + 11.5; where A = 1, B = 2, Z = 26, etc.
Diameter = (American Size x 0.83) + 11.54
German Size = Circumference - 40
Diameter = (Japanese Size / 3) +12.67
Then Look up for your ring size using our Interring size converter.
4. Contact us by email: for help and guidance, Click here.